Mortal Kombat Karnage Mortal Kombat Karnage

Kitana = Down, Down, Down A
Nightwolf = Back, Forward, Back A
Kabal = Down, Back, Forward A

The Hardest Puzzle The Hardest Puzzle

this is a great puzzle but I think It should definitely be built upon, loved the level you are advertising.

Escape from the Planet of the Dravids Escape from the Planet of the Dravids

I wasn't able to complete the game because I got stuck for half an hour, but the premise and game-play is always interesting leaving me want to finish the game.

Mantle responds:

I've put together a walk through so you can take a look there to see anything you may have missed:

Creeper's Castle Creeper's Castle

It freezes at press enter key to begin, how can I rate this

Newshield responds:

Hello, it no longer freezes at that point. The bug has been fixed. To answer your question you can rate the game by playing it. Enjoy.

Kyomon Kyomon

Wasn't much of a blood bath like you stated in the end. I literally just ran passed everyone because I am that OP.

Speed Hurdles 2 Speed Hurdles 2

shortcut keys..

Cave of Blunders Cave of Blunders

I took a turd on this game

groovyguy responds:

Glad you liked it! :)

Flappy Caves Flappy Caves

Best game I have every played. This game will go viral

Grand Flash Auto IV Grand Flash Auto IV

I wouldn't say this is "truly an incredible experience" the basis of the game is incredible and I love the concept of it and certain aspects of the game-play. But there is definitely too much going on here, and the art isn't that appealing what so ever. You should make things more simple and try to captivate the audience, not make them bored and confused. You need to rework your material and what you want from a game. I have over 2000 gang members in about 2 minutes which isn't realistic. The driving aspect of this game is terrible, never put that in a game again. I feel this game would be great if you could just reconsider what you want from it. I wouldn't call this game related to grand theft auto whatsoever, you should change the title to something else and be more original. If it was relevant to the series it would make more sense. I know you can make a better game than this. You have a lot of talent, but this doesn't show everything. I would take more time into your games. Your programming ability can come up with something better. And the music is from garage band, it sounds okay so the music isn't terrible.

Taunt Taunt

This game is great and unique in it's own. It feels like a mix of checkers and chess.!